Cloud Architect (Contract)
Within Philips Engineering Solutions (ES), we are looking for an enthusiastic Cloud Architect who will work together with existing teams in shaping the software architecture for cloud-based applications for current and future Philips products, and who will guide the software development teams during all the development phases.
Your responsibilities within this role will include
• Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
• Work with customers to determine requirements and scenarios for a future cloud application
• For a given application request, create a cloud architecture proposal, using a well-integrated, well-documented stack of cloud standardized services and building blocks, typically adhering to the Philips HealthSuite Reference architecture (HSRA)
• Prototype cloud applications by delivering Proof-Of-Concept implementations in order to further sharpen customer requirements
• Guide the implementation of the final product starting from establishing final requirements and goals to the application "go-live", work with a project lead in an agile fashion.
• Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A Master’s degree or equivalent in Software Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• Experience in translating customer needs into technical requirements and then clearly defining the complete architectural needs to project members
• 5+ years of system architecture experience in cloud-based applications
• Technical knowledge and experience with bringing medical products to the market
• Experience with Healthcare Regulatory Software standards
• Experience in coaching and leading R&D teams
• Team player and effective communicator with exceptional customer focus
• Willingness to travel to customer’s site if needed for project definition and execution
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.