Change Lead (Freelancer)
You will be leading the program change team, reporting into the overall (senior) Program Manager and working closely with the Communication Manager, program core team, functional capability teams/workstreams, leaders in the markets/businesses/functions, learning specialists, etc.
You are responsible for leading and creating the identified change deliverables to drive adoption and a sustainable change using the standard Philips change management methodology. In addition, you are supporting the program and local teams to build their competency in managing change & transition.
As part of the program:
- Lead the strategy, development and execution of the integrated change mgt approach:
- Create, maintain and drive the transformation/program change management plan
- Execute on the communications plan and keep up to date (or collaborating with the comms mgr)
- Drive the change materials, co-create with markets, businesses and functions
- Team-up with the workstreams to drive the change mgt deliverables for prioritized capabilities
- Support in activating the networks together with PMO/Deployment/Transition Lead
- Support in measuring the adoption of the transformation/new ways of working
- Drive set-up of behavioral interventions / team dialogues to bring people along on the journey
- Engage with senior leaders, collaborate with Program Manager & Sponsor and enable local counterparts (e.g. Project Mgr) to co-create and deliver change plans.
- Lead and support the program change & communications team / direct reports. Staff the roles in collaboration with the Change Management Practice.
- Develop the change mgt competency of program team, local teams and key stakeholders through role modeling, use of methodologies, training and interventions.
As part of the Change Mgt Community:
- Drive knowledge sharing and collaboration within the Change Mgt CoP.
- Lead Change Mgt training sessions in collaboration with Change Mgt Practice.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+years working in change mgt, organizational design, or transformation programs.
- Experience in leading change on large scale transformational global programs incl applying change mgt methodologies and tools.
- Experience in setting direction and managing (change) teams.
- Advanced presentation, facilitation skills, excellent communication skills across all audiences, ability to speak with authority and clarity to deliver impact.
- Honed influencing skills across all levels of organization.
- Cross-cultural and interpersonal skills to navigate a global context and coach others on effective interactions.
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages are an advantage.