With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
CAPA Manager / CAPA Facilitator (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Nov 25, 2021
Project ID: PHILJP00024256
(Jan 3, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022)
48 - 71 €/hr
Coach and Guide to CAPA Owners and teams on how to address all deliverables of the CAPA Process effectively and efficiently - ensures only CAPAs which meet Quality Standards are approved.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Works with CAPA Initiators to refine problem description so that they are clear and actionable in the CAPA process, informs them of CRB decision about their Request.
- Support intake process of CAPA Requests from feeder processes to present to the CRB board/Approver per process.
- Maintains CAPA Intake record, ensuring timely escalation into the Trackwise Request per process
- Support CRB Process- may be called upon to present CAPA System Health metrics, prepare presentation decks and/or keep minutes for CRB reviews.
- Act as the center of knowledge for all the CAPA practices and the Trackwise QCM CAPA tool, obtains support when needed from Corporate resources
- Assigns the CAPA Approvers.
- Particiaptes in CAPA Team Kickoffs to share overview of CAPA Deliverables, ensures team understands what criteria for a successful CAPA are, encouraging use of process tools, job aids and best practices.
- Participates in CAPA Team meetings to give advice on tools / approaches to take to address deliverables of CAPA, helps team keep awareness of interfaces with other processes / interfaces and customer and/or auditor viewpoint
- Coach and guide CAPA Owners through the CAPA process.
- Review of CAPA execution / record ? assure CAPA quality standards are met for execution and documentation before the CAPA may proceed to the next key step.
- Escalates concerns first to the CAPA Owner, then if still not addressed- follows appropriate escalation path (ie: CAPA Sponsor, Management Representative)
- Communicates feedback from external reviewers to the CAPA Owner / Team
- Actively engage with CAPA central team, and global CAPA Community of Practice to support continuous improvement efforts in the CAPA process.
Competences & Skills
- Technical degree or equivalent background
- Quality System Audit skills / background
- Coaching skills
- Basic QMS Understanding (ie: what is cfr 820, ISO13485, EUMDR) Knowledge / experience in key QMS disciplines and/or practical knowledge of standards and regulations pertaining the the QMS scope working within (ie: medical device= awareness of ISO-13485, 21 CFR 820, EU Med Device Directive)
- Leading teams / Kaizens
- Problem Solving skills / appropriate selection and use of Root Cause and Process analysis tools such as Ishikawa, 5 Why, PRIDE, Design of Experiments, DMAIC, Fault Tree Analysis, Process Flow Diagramming, SIPOC etc...
- Basic Statistical / Analytical abilities including sampling plan selection, SPC, familiarity with basic hypothesis testing tools
- Strong communication skills- emphasis on technical writing and Medical Device GDP requirements/approaches
- Influential leadership
- Basic project management skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
+ Search all projects