The way we do business with our clients is changing. This asks for a different approach. Together with a clinical sales team you are responsible for reaching the team order intake and sales goals. As a team, you make plans and make sure these are executed. Your daily challenges vary from administrative tasks (app. 50%), social media management, organizing events, chasing leads and junior account management.
You are the first point of contact for many Philips stakeholders who rely on you. You are at the center of things (“spin in het web”) and your input and knowledge is crucial for all other departments around you.
• Supporting account manager in chasing quotes and realize order acceptance
• Being point of contact for our customers and helping/advising them where possible
• Execute Campaign Management (generate leads for special promotions), Telemarketing (general lead generation and (re-)establishing PH relationship) or Remote Sales (build relationship & close sale over phone)
• Find new ‘go to market’ models
- building (digital) communities within clinical segments
- activate social media and build content
- build KOL (key opinion leader) network within accounts to secure customer loyalty and gain early insights into potential business opportunities.
- organize events and workshops such as ‘user days’
- engage in shows
- Liaison with marketing to obtain new marcom update
• Junior account management
- taking responsibility for a number of accounts
- Installed Base Management (search for commercial upgrade possibilities)
- Contact customers via telephone and/or email to new and/or competitive accounts as well as be responsible for the timely response to any incoming leads in order to develop opportunities.
- Contact prospective customers, in follow-up to marketing campaigns (events, tradeshows, demand generation through the web etc.) to identify and qualify sales opportunities.
- close deals independently
• Developing and managing a healthy and predictable sales funnel in SFDC that meets or exceeds quota and forecast accuracy expectations
• Active role in process improvements and projects (e.g. signaling and initiating actions)
• Producing tenders/quotations together with your account manager
• Processing orders
In this role, you are part of a clinical Ultrasound team (cardio, general imaging or OB-GYN/ Point of Care). Each team consist of 4 or 5 people who, together, are responsible for reaching the team targets (self-operating team). You work closely with an account manager and application specialists. You are in close contact with the other clinical teams and you support each other where needed. In this role, you depend on the expertise and input from several other teams such as: MARCOM, BCD, CS & Operations, legal, finance and different members of the management team.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
Someone who is ambitious and interested in taking up this challenge to learn and grow. From this role, there are many opportunities to grow to different roles within our organization such as account management.
• A Bachelor’s degree in, for example: communications, economics, management, international business
• Fluent in Dutch (you need to communicate with Dutch speaking clients) and English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Preferably 3-5 years experience in a similar position
• Someone who is able to build networks and manage stakeholders
• Someone who is ambitious and not afraid to try new strategies
• Someone who has a commercial attitude and searches for new opportunities
• Someone who is able to set priorities in a very dynamic and hectic surrounding
• A strong personality who is not afraid to voice his or her opinion
• A fast and enthusiastic learner
Sign up for new opportunities