Business Transformation Support
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver transformational projects with global impact, supporting our journey towards a consistent, harmonized service experience for our healthcare customers.
You are responsible for
• Provide direct support to the transformation work stream in order to localize and assure adoption of best practice processes in line with PEPF.
• Assure Change Management Deliverables per Program/Market/Business/Function are delivered on time in full to enable a leader-led transformation, escalating when appropriate
• Accelerate Transformation and enable knowledge sharing to assure change management, communication and learning needs are effectively addressed in line with Global Design and Market requirements
• Perform change impact analysis and localization creating transparency on change effort anticipating risks and roadblocks.
• Support Organizational readiness assuring a successful handover to standing organization during Continuous Improvement phase
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A seasoned experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
• Frequently interacts with management and or functional peer group managers
• Support a program or project across business, markets, functions
• Deliver outcomes through others
• Change Management, empathy & Interpersonal skills
• Influencing skill
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
• Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
• Local Scope within Markets with low/ medium level complexity to problem solving
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
• Degree in Business Required; Master’s Degree preferred
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Transformation, and/or Continuous Improvement and/or Change Management
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Experience in managing change across Large Scale Projects
• Fluent in English