Business Support Officer (Freelance)
As a Business Support Officer you are the key person in the area of project administration, analysis, reporting and continuous improvement. You drive and maintain high level quality for the operational performance of Philips Engineering Solutions (ES) and Mems and Micro Devices (MMD).
As a Business Support Officer you contribute in the following focus areas:
- Project support: Support the commercial processes within ES and or MMD.End-2-end support in the following areas: Opportunity &; Quotation &; Sales Order handling.
- Project administration in SAP and other IT tools Invoicing process
- Business reporting and process improvement within Project Management and Support: the supporting backbone in the areas of reporting, analysis and process improvement.
- Proper root cause analysis is standard practice. Activities involved: Quote generation (translate service or project plan into quotation) Pro-active internal and external communication concerning projects, quotation and sales order issues.
- Single point of contact for Customer Relationship Manager and customers.
- Administrate activities in SAP and Clarity, i.e., projects, sales orders and invoices.
IT toolkit use:
Salesforce, QlikView, SharePoint, MS Team, MS Office and Outlook. Execute business reporting and analysis. Incorporate in daily work Plan, Do, Check, Act cycleInitiate, support and/or lead process improvement projects. Acts as an informal but professional colleague within the group.
Philips Engineering Solutions draws upon a huge range of resources and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Our pragmatic technology experts and consultants benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
Our support covers the entire innovation process, from front-end innovation to mass production and industrialization. Each day brings new challenges as we work in many different projects for a variety of customers, from small and medium enterprises to complex industries. In each phase of the innovation process, we can offer the appropriate high-tech service-combination to help our customers' innovations go to market, fast and efficiently.
They can also choose just one specific competence or facility that fits their immediate need. What's more, we can help them improve processes with our hands-on consultancy, especially in lean innovation, lean manufacturing, as well as environmental and safety, including compliance.The Project Management and Support (PM&;S) department is part of Engineering Solutions and is responsible to provide optimal conditions for all Engineering Solutions project managers and customer relation managers to execute and monitor their projects efficient and effective.
The Business Support office is part of PM&S organization and responsible for the operational end-2-end support of all Engineering Solutions departments (MMD, ES, TEG, I2M, Platforms) around the globe. The team consists of about 13 people and is located in Eindhoven (HighTech Cus and StrijpS) and Aachen. As Business Support Officer you report directly to the manager of the Business Support Office of Philips Engineering solutions.
We are looking for
- You have a Bachelor degree preferably in business administration or business economics.
- Minimum 5 years of (relevant) work experience.
- Ability to manipulate large volume of data and translate into meaningful decision making information and documents,
- Strong Excel skills is a must.
- Knowledge of other analytical software is a plus.
- Strong affinity with processes, tools knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and spoken.
- The ability to not only signal issues but also generate alternative solutions.
- Able to work independently and to display a helicopter view. 36 or 40 hours a week.