Job description Business Process Officer
As Business Process Officer for IGT Systems you are focused on the processes & related data for Unit Affected Lists of Field Changes. You analyze data quality including completeness, correctness and consistency. You take the lead in addressing issues with focus on short term solutions while also addressing root cause finding to prevent errors in future. You closely work together with your direct colleagues in CS as well as colleagues in IGT Operations, Refurbished Systems and your contacts in the Markets including GBS.
Your priorities are based on input from operations (mainly FCO’s and related UALs) as well as from focus points defined in the FCO improvement program.
You enjoy to analyze data, based on the analysis define key issues and follow up issues in line with planning. You report out on progress and improvements via KPI’s and exception reporting. You have a ‘can do’ mentality, eager to cooperate and learn as a team with the objective to control & improve business processes related to IB registration and UAL change control. You have a timely, structural approach, work precisely and you have a strong drive for results.
You’ll team up with your colleagues in the FCO team, Business Analytics, R&D, Q&R, SPS and Markets (incl GBS) being responsible to:
• Analyze UAL Change Request data and IB data changes affecting UAL
• Support in deep dives related to UAL generation, change control and completion reporting.
• Root cause analysis, KPI and exception reporting related to UAL change control process
• Identify improvement areas for UAL generation & UAL change control process.
• Create, maintain and archive documents related to Field Changes that are related to UAL generation & UAL change control with focus on quality, compliant with mandatory procedures in place
• Drive productivity & efficiency for related business processes and KPI & exception reporting
• Communicate & execute priorities in cooperation with BIU & Markets globally in line with defined priorities
• Team up with other members of CS Field Change team, Business Analytics to ensure business continuation & deliver on our business drivers: customer, compliancy & costs
Within Philips Healthcare in Best, the Business Unit Interventional X-ray is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-ray systems in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention. Customers are interventional specialists, in the cardiology and radiology domain operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe.
Customer Services is responsible for total IXR customer satisfaction and covers maintenance services, tailored solutions and value added services.
The Business Process Officer is a member of the IB Sustainment department of the IGT Customer Service organization. As Business Process Officer you team up with your colleagues in CS (ao business analytics, Field Change team, Installed Base program). Your priorities and activities are derived from the shared objective to effectively & efficiently sustain the Global IGT Systems Installed Base while securing compliance with business & regulatory standards being the value-added service partner for our customers globally.
We are looking for
A HBO degree in Business / IT or proven experience in working in business processes/ order management/ complaint management with focus on analytics & improvement
• You have at least 3 years work experience in an international environment in a medical industry
• You are stress resistant and experienced in managing your workload, set priorities in line with business requirement, identify & address risks to management where applicable.
• You are used to work with procedures in high level of detail to ensure compliance to all standards in place
• You take the lead in defining and improving processes & standard work in your area of responsibility
• You are able manage internal & external relations and smoothly interact with people outside your own organization or discipline
• You are a team player, energetic and pro-active
• Strong analytical skills and accurate way of working
• You have a strong drive for results, ensuring to drive things to the end
• You are self-starting and able to work independently
• You are an experienced user of MS Office applications in general with strong MS Excel & MS Access skills
• Experience with Qlik, Business Objects, Sharepoint based solutions, SAP, FCO Track and Agile is a pre