Business Process Expert
Design, built, deploy and improve O2F2C processes to enable the businesses to exceed cost, quality and delivery objectives, enable future growth and work on integration of M&A to Philips O2F2C systems and processes.
You are responsible for
- Define: Provide expertise in processes analysis (L3-L7) within to perform process gap analyses, propose best practices as input for the process design.
- Design: BPE design the PEPF processes (L3 - L7) with the above mentioned requirement features and ensure alignment with the underpinning IT applications incl. relevant process performance metrics & KPIs and compliance requirements and controls.
- Deploy: Support process implementation programs and projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
- Build: Collaborate with IT and EIM to ensure that IT applications and data models support the business process requirements and design.
- Deploy: Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications to the deployment teams and are the content owners of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings), as developed with Philips University or other parties who develop the process role-based learning curricula for the end-users for their process domain
- Deploy / Continuously Improve: Build and maintain SME communities in their respective domain and ensuring the people competencies, capabilities are in place to execute the standard solutions in their process domains and identify opportunities for improvement (level 3-7).
- Process Performance tracking and Continuous improvement: BPE establishes an accurate process performance impact tracking & reporting, with reference to internal/external benchmarks and relevant targets. As part of the continuous improvement phase and actively share knowledge and help problem solve with systemic issues driving impact.
You are a part of
O2F2C BPO team, you will have strong interaction with IT, EIM, PIO, Business & market SC teams, GBS and ISC.
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations or related field
- SAP SD and SAP MM: both processes/transactions knowledge and configuration capabilities for O2F2C processes
- Business/process skills and SAP/IT skills.
- Experienced in large scale projects; able to work without daily supervision.
- Ability to work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), located abroad.
- Ability to explain and defend a Global Template process to experienced SME´s that will challenge the new or changed processes and will defend the current practice.