Business Process Expert Harmonized Business Case
Reporting into: GBPO Customer Finance and NPI to Cash Order to Cash, Pricing and Customer Finance Lead
Our customers are increasingly looking for a solution to their most pressing challenges. In order to keep making the difference across the health continuum, Philips needs to move from selling products in a 'transactional' manner to also providing solutions that enable high quality, value-based healthcare.
The solutions transformation program will equip markets, businesses, and functions with capabilities to develop, market, sell and deliver solutions to solve the needs of our customers, ensuring consistency, scalability and re-use throughout the company. This strategic program will be a step-change in the value we are able to deliver to our customers.
Some of our solutions require capabilities for pricing, quoting and financial management beyond the standard. This concerns our Long Term Strategic Partnerships (LSP's) and other solutions that require dynamic pricing and quoting and/or financial management. For these capabilities, we have built a tool in Excel called Harmonized Business Case (HBC).
In this role, you have the opportunity to make your contribution to the solutions transformation program. As Business Process Expert, you connect with all stakeholders involved for these solutions and drive the improvements to optimize the processes. Your activities will be part of the NPI to Cash program that is building the backbone for Solutions.
You are responsible for
- Defining together with IT a sustainable platform for the Harmonized Business Case, developing on and migrating to this new platform.
- Defining the future functional developments of the HBC, including incorporating new business models. This includes requirements gathering from various stakeholders and setting up a release board.
- Connecting with teams in NPI to Cash and other programs like Customer Finance and Req2Res in order to fully align roadmaps and integrate the HBC in the architecture.
- Guiding development by internal/external consultants. Being point of contact for consultants, ensuring that requirements are covered correctly by developments.
- Organizing the testing and deployment of new releases of the HBC. This includes user acceptance testing and release schedules
- Change management and training of the stakeholders, like markets, solution teams, finance and accounting people. Training around the globe face to face and online training. Sustaining the correct use of the various models by the end users. Provide help desk function.
- Updating and deployment of related processes in PEPF in conjunction with other solution domains, like NBX.
You will be part of the NPI2C Order to Cash Business Process Expert organization and work closely with Pricing, Finance, Customer Finance and Solutions Business Process Expert aswell as with business and function stakeholders from a.o. Solutions Leaders, Integrated Solutions Center, Philips Capital, Technical Accounting & Oversight, Accounting Operations and Finance Business Partners. Your will report into the GBPO Customer Finance and NPI to Cash Order to Cash, Pricing and Customer Finance Lead.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Project management skills
- Clear understanding of Philips financial reporting
- Clear understanding with internal controls and workflow management
- Familiar with ARIS and the PEPF
- Advanced or professional excel skills
- Affinity with IT tools
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent manager who can navigate in a complex environment
- "Servant Leader" mentality, able to drive decision making focusing on internal customers, (receiving organizations) and represent their interests in the overall program
- Experience in business change management and/or transformation programs
- Strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player who can collaborate with both market, BGs and program teams
- Structured, organized and stress-resilient personality able quickly to understand the issues and bring together necessary resources to resolve them
- Ability to build a strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Ability to see the "bigger picture" and how various program components interconnect and influence each other
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage