With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Business Process Expert (Freelance/ZZP)
Project is closed
Posted Feb 15, 2022
Project ID: PHILJP00024698
Eindhoven, Noord Brabant, Remote
(Feb 21, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022)
61 - 76 €/hr
Application Deadline: Mar 21, 2022 12:00 AM
In this role you have opportunity to
Drive optimization of the utilization and adoption of the SAP functionality in your area via continuous improvement. You will work closely with BPE?s (Business Process Experts) and SME?s (Subject Matter Experts) on continuous improvement of adoption and utilization towards the SAP key users and SAP end users of the SAP-ATP kernels in our Integrated Supply Chain.
You are a part of
Our Integrated Supply Chain team.
You are responsible for:
- Increasing standard SAP adoption and utilization of the existing SAP kernels amongst the key users and end users globally
- Driving capabilities by generating knowledge about the existing and future to-be business processes identified by the BPE?s spread over several SAP-ATP kernels (PRP, MBP, MCP, MP1, WPP, SPC) in the Integrated Supply Chain
- Training end-users and making sure the SAP kernels are adopted and utilized by end users.
- Evaluating SAP key- and end users demands by aligning with the Business Process Experts and Subject Matter Experts and proposing continuous improvement
- Providing support in performing the Value Stream Mapping of existing business processes and helping to understand the upcoming change while implementing improvements/ future business flows
- Ensuring base understanding and usage of PDCA, 3x5Why techniques
- Supporting the BPE?s and SME?s in create and structure the standard SAP training material and documentation with the Philips internal QMS and business design principles.
- Support the BPE?s and SME by coordinating, re-organizing and structuring end user manuals and end user training material of the different SAP ATP SD kernels. Training the appropriate key user community of the SAP ATP kernels on both the existing as well as the newly created functionalities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master's degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years of relevant experience, preferably as a SAP Consultant or SAP Specialist
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Passion to teach and share your knowledge
- Understanding of E2E planning process and dependencies between upstream supply planning, production planning and consequences on material planning.
- High knowledge and practical experience in applying advanced replenishment models: JIT, Kanban external procurement, Vendor scheduling agreement, Subcontracting (assembly and operational subcontracting), Stock transport orders, Dynamic reorder point, consignment concept.
- High knowledge on E2E procurement master data settings and its influence on material planning
- Fluent English
- Flexibility to travel up to 30%
+ Search all projects
Freelance Identity & Access Management - Subject Matter Expert (ZZP)
Best Best , Brabant - 40 hrs/week