Business Process Expert (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be the linking pin between IT specialists and business users in the supply chain planning area. You are responsible for the definition of Philips Business System related to supply chain planning, meaning sustainable standardized business processes, supported by effective IT solutions, adequate master data and organizational design, as well as enabling users to be successful through training and knowledge sharing. You translate supply chain planning improvements into a consistent road-map of IT change requests. Next to this you coordinate training, testing & implementation of new IT-developments and realize the intended process improvement. For this, a high degree of original, out of the box thinking, is needed to find optimized solutions.
The position is based in Amsterdam or remote
You are responsible for
- Ensure that the Supply Chain Planning heartbeat is deployed across all relevant organization?s domains and is fully integrated with the financial & marketing & supply chain execution processes.
- Support process improvement projects, in collaboration with the relevant teams, within the Integrated Planning processes.
- Collaborate in business transformation programs to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of S&OP.
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement and collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPO.
- Embedding the new process and behaviors in the organization in alignment with the Philips Change Management approach.
- Stakeholder management to ensure a strategic improvement roadmap
- Ensuring that planning data is aligned between a variety of tools used during the Integrated Planning process
- Execute process adoption and capability maturity assessments; translate these into business requirements and a development roadmap.
- Identification of new innovative digital solutions, and ways of working and translate these into actionable improvement initiatives.
- Ensure full alignment with the BPE team as well as with the other process domains outside of Forecast to Plan.
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare end user documentation.
- Builds actively networks with key contacts in- and outside Philips to keep abreast of new developments/insights.
You are part of
The new Domestic Appliances Central Supply Chain Management Team, and will report into the S&OP teamleader. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and the passion and pragmatism to drive for success
- Min. 5 years of work experience in demand planning, supply planning or industrial supply chain management Experience in multiple areas of Supply Chain
- APICS CPIM certified
- Experience in influencing and driving change
- Ability to work with multiple and diverse functions and cultures
- Influencing and inspiring change within different areas of the organization, possibly both supply chain and business
- Experience and expert-knowledge with ERP and advanced planning tools, SAP, JDA, Anaplan, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Solutions