Business Development Manager for Electronic Manufacturing Services (Freelance)
Your challenge is to grow our business in electronic manufacturing services for High-Tech and Medical markets. Working with a strong group of experts, you will develop and promote attractive propositions that leverage our state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure for PCBA and micro-assembly. In addition you will manage the business relations with new and existing customers in your application areas.
Development and implementation of go-to-market plans for selected market segments: develop and communicate attractive business propositions, participate at relevant events, create funnel of prospective customers and develop these into new successful partnerships
Working with customers and project teams on project proposals and efficient execution
Be accountable for sales forecasting and results for your market segments, including margin
Working with the sales back office on project administration
Providing input to strategy, road mapping and marcom
Developing and sharing insights in relevant markets and applications
Regular reporting on business status and outlook
Traveling internationally for up to 20% of your time
You work in a Sales & Marketing team dedicated to the MEMS & Micro Devices (MMD) organization in Philips Engineering Solutions and report to the director sales & new business. MMD is an ambitious and fast growing organization focused on meaningful innovation in high-tech and medical markets.
We are looking for
- A Master's degree in a relevant area, e.g. Engineering or Physics
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience. Experience in electronics manufacturing is an advantage.
- Ability to translate market and customer insights into competitive business propositions
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and team playing skills
- An ability to communicate on different levels of an organization
- A self-driven and result-oriented networker with a strong customer focus