Business Analyst Supply Chain
Philips Digital Pathology Solutions
Philips DPS is an emerging business which is going to growth stages and will be adopting the Philips mature market model. As Part of our international business expansion and implementation of existing systems we are looking for a Business Analyst who can help with the onboarding of our organization.
The Job will entail the collection of requirements, creation of a solution design and designing an E2E process that will work for a healthcare business. Hands on function in a small implementation team. Run workshops for Gap Analysis create work instructions and user training material.
Supply chain knowledge in international medical equipment projects
Scale up supply chain in start ups
Forecasting, contract manufacturing, physical distribution, purchasing.
Capital equipment projects, hardware, software & service, DHR UDI.
- HBO+/ Academic
- Experience implementing SAP, supply chain
- Can do attitude and flexibility to communicate openly with various domains and organizational levels
- Experience with complex system landscape, SAP SD/MM, PP, GTS & interfaces
- Experience with functional process analyses using methods and tools
- Experienced in workshops and training in supply chain environment
- Able to engage with stakeholders to accommodate change
- International FDA compliance environment, proficient in Business English
- Going the extra mile even out of the comfort zone
You are a team player, who through own initiatives contributes in the project by creating deliverables as part of an international implementation program.