Branding and Naming Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to the growing Philips brand strength by ensuring internal clarity and consistent brand experience in the branding and naming of our products and services portfolio. As a Project Manager for Branding and Naming in Health Systems and Personal Health, you will provide support to our consultants to ensure internal clarity of our naming guidelines and consistency in the branding and naming of our product services towards our customers.
You are responsible for:
- Co-ordination and minuting of weekly Naming meetings and briefings.
- Supporting preparation of Naming report for weekly Naming Review meetings with Health Systems (HS) and Personal Health (PH)
- Updating action trackers and alignment with people involved
- Updating portfolio overviews
- Updating taxonomy and Philips Product Library
- Co-ordination of incoming naming requests
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years experience as a project manager in a marketing environment
- Good understanding of branding and naming
- Dynamic, positive, enthusiastic, motivated, dedicated and hard-working
- A fast learner who presents a proactive approach, being open-minded, independent, and well-organized
- Great Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English