BPE idea-to-market Data Quality and Reporting (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a pivotal role in improving Data Quality across the I2M domain and collaboration on cross domain initiatives, ultimately enabling product improvement acceleration, rework reductions and continuous process optimization.
You are responsible for
- Driving transparency and insights on data flows within the I2M domain and usage of I2M data in other domains (M2O, O2C). Based on this, you establish requirements for I2M IT tooling and Innovation processes
- Establishing Data Quality reporting using Data and Process Mining technologies/ methodologies in the I2M domain and collaborating with the data experts of the other domains on this subject
- Creating meaningful reports and designing clear dashboards based on a good understanding of defining KPI definitions
- Defining data quality & process improvement proposals
- Serve as a BPE for report requests in the I2M domain and thought partner for Data and Process mining
- Creating a community of Data Stewards in businesses and a close collaboration with your peers in the M2O and O2C domain and in IT
You are a part of
Philips is driving a worldwide transformation program set out to unlock the company's full potential, turning us into a more agile, entrepreneurial and customer focused Health Tech Solutions Company. Ultimately, it's all about achieving excellence in execution, where all parts of the value chain effectively work together to drive success in our markets. To achieve this goal we are standardizing our operations to make optimal use of best practices and to become a true plug and play organization. Idea to Market (I2M) Excellence is a capability improvement and business transformation program driving sustainable capability development, and implementation across the businesses in a sustainable way.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Science, Information Technology or Business Informatics
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Data (Quality) Management in an idea-to-market or product development environment
- Proven knowledge of the processes and data managed in the I2M domain - understanding of the processes and data needs of the adjacent domains M2O and O2C is a pre
- Technical expertise in report creation, data- and process mining and good understanding of their implications for business strategy
- Good understanding of digital medical product regulation, -quality and data privacy
- Strong communication and influencing skills & ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills, structured and organized
In return, we offer you
A career path where you have the opportunity to play a vital role in the creation and development of the backbone of Philips I2M process, data, tool and people capabilities and therefore the growth of Philips globally.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.