Agile Coach (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
co-shape and drive the Agile Transition of Philips' Experience Design organization. You are responsible to challenge and support our leaders and teams in adopting an agile mindset, showing the right behaviors and to understand, guide and land agile ways of working. We are pursuing greatness in Experience Design, through boosting our transparency, speed, customer value and employee happiness.
You are responsible for
- Overseeing the development of agile ways of working for agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization
- Training Design teams on the agile mindset, methodologies and tools
- Guiding teams through the implementation process of agile ways of working
- Encourage workers and leadership to embrace an agile culture
- Provide advice as transition consultant and agile coach
- Coach, challenge and inspire all levels within our organization
You are a part of
DesignOps, which purpose it is to strengthen the global Experience Design community by shaping culture, furthering capabilities and increasing agility by removing roadblocks and empowering design teams to deliver their most impactful work.
You belong to a team of innovative, ambitious and energetic professionals looking to make a difference by leading by example.
Philips Experience Design is one of the longest-established design organizations in the world. It has studios across the globe and a creative force of 600 professionals.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Deep knowledge and experience with Agile (5+ yrs) - preferably from larger and multi-cultural organizations
- Ability to influence without power and being exceptional at managing stakeholders
- Knowledge of and experience with coaching individuals, teams and organizations
- Strong ability to cut through complexity and provide clear recommendation
- Able to proactively recognize and identify bottlenecks pertaining to process
- Excellent consulting skills and strong willingness to connect to and understand business needs
- Walked the walk not just talked the talk
- Knowledge of and experience with Lean is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience within design is preferred
In return, we offer you
We believe: We are strong only when you are. We understand that work is only one part of your life. That is why we offer a variety of innovative benefits and health programs to support you mentally and physically, and also to manage life?s unexpected moments.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal
and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience,
ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences, and strive to create it wherever possible.