Administrative assistant / Clinical Study Coordinator (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to join a fast-growing Philips venture, with the ability to disrupt a billion dollar industry and touch millions of lives by developing a unique medical device solution. Your challenge will be to support the Clinical team, in a challenging phase of aggressive growth. This role offers the unique opportunity to be an entrepreneur and be part of this journey.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the Clinical team with the financial aspects of clinical studies, including creation of Purchase Orders and management of payments to clinical study sites and consultants
- Assisting the Clinical team with operational execution of clinical research involving human subjects from start to close out
- Overseeing preparation, shipping, accounting and archiving of all study-related materials
You are a part of
Philips EPD Solutions, an acquired venture with ambitious plans for growth, developing a disruptive technology, which will improve the efficiency and efficacy of life-saving cardiac ablation procedures treating among others atrial fibrillation. EPD?s technology has the potential to address the key unmet need of real-time therapy assessment, which is one of the more significant limitations of the current standard of care. We aim to help to improve outcomes for millions of people and help maintain the rapidly rising cost of managing the disease. Having obtained CE mark and 510k approval in 2018, we have launched our product in Europe and US and are seeking regulatory approvals around the world.
To succeed in this role, your profile should fit the following:
- HBO level education
- Good command of written and spoken English language
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work very accurate and organized
- A pro-active, committed and motivated attitude
- Good record-keeping and documentation practice
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also independently without significant oversight
- Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize work within a multifaceted framework and set deadlines
- Part-time, 20 - 24 hours per week, work location Best. There is some flexibility for working from home, in alignment.
- Preferably: experience as a clinical research associate or experience in supporting clinical trials (healthcare setting , CRO, medical device and/or pharmaceutical company and/or industry)
Why should you join Philips? Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.