SPECTRANETICS INTERNATIONAL BV (PART OF KONINLIJKE PHILIPS NV)
Philips IGT Devices, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices.
This is part of Philip's industry leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the
right therapy for each patient in real?time during image?guided therapies (IGT).
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
- Processing journal entries in different entities
- Executing Month End Closing activities
- Executing Balance Sheet and P&L reviews
- Executing checks on completeness and correctness of invoicing
- Executing bank payments
- Continuous Improvement
- 1-3 years working experience, preferably as a GL accountant
- HBO or higher education level
- High level of attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good communication skills, with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills