VitalHealth software modeller/Model Driven Development Scientist
Do you want to work in a team with Philips Research scientists to translate clinical knowledge about care management into models. As a modeling consultant you will get familiar with the model driven development studio from the Philips VitalHealth solution via training. You will become the expert on model driven development.
You are responsible for
• Modeling cross-domain care management workflows in a modern model-driven, low-code development studio;
• Design of model-driven and pre-built configurable software components;
• Documenting the care management flows professionally in English;
• Performing verification of configured models and reporting the results;
• Graduated in the area of health care, care management or care planning e.g. Health Studies (Gezondheidsleer); or Lifestyle Informatics.
• Understanding model-driven development;
• Able to analyze healthcare processes through need assessment, usability engineering, interaction style and end-user evaluation;
• Affinity with health care IT innovation;
• Be an independent worker with good analytical skills; a structured thinker and willing to learn;
• Able to cooperate in development team / larger organization;
• Skilled in the English language / affinity with a diverse, international working environment;
• Pre: experience with workflow application development / keteninformatiesysteem / VitalHealth Software / electronic health record (EPD).
• Pre: experience in the role of hospital IT system administrator / care plan developer
• Pre: practical knowledge of web technologies such as CSS and XML
• Pre: PhD in computer science or information technology
This role will appeal to you if you…
• Are familiar with health care workflows in The Netherlands (keteninformatiesysteem) or Europe;
• Have affinity with health care IT systems (automation of workflow systems for health care professionals);
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects;
• Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment;
In return, we offer you
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
Why should you join Philips Research?
Philips Research is the source of many advanced developments in Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology. Building on 100 years of experience in industrial research and our world-leading patent position, we're dedicated to bringing meaningful innovations that improve people's lives. We provide technology options for innovations in the area of health and well-being, targeted at both developed and emerging markets. Positioned at the front-end of the innovation process, we work on everything from spotting trends and ideation to proof of concept and first-of-a-kind product development. For more insights you can visit: https://www.philips.com/a-w/research/home.html