Video Algorithm Engineer
• Setting-up and executing tests and trials on site with e.g. broadcasters in cooperation with the commercial team and the prospective customer. Able to give guidance / input on optimal content capturing and processing conditions
o Video processing skills: tune our HDR system to work optimally in the broadcast infrastructure provided by the customer
o Personal skills: Ability to interact with prospective customers, answer their questions
o Problem solving skills: Solve performance issues on the spot together with our engineering team back home.
• Helping create (HDR) demonstrators of developed algorithms
o Interaction with the commercial team to define and develop setups for tests, demonstrators and trials
• Aiding in the certification / qualification process of chips and consumer devices implementing our HDR technology
• Perform content processing on request of customers / broadcasters
• University degree in a technical orientation;
• Experienced in video signal processing, preferably has knowledge of the various color spaces used in broadcast
• Knows his/her way with scripting, C/C++/Python/Matlab
• At least 5-10 years of experience in the field.
• Located in Eindhoven/Netherlands but willing to travel regularly (predominantly in Europe) as part of the assignment
• 32-40 hrs. / week
• When: ASAP until March 31st 2019; in principle the project continues after that date and this vacancy can be extended, everything subject to management approval, of course.