Video Algorithm Engineer
At Philips, we believe innovation shapes our lives. That’s why we’ve been investing continually in new technologies for over 100 years. This has allowed us to create a substantial portfolio of intellectual property (IP). A portfolio that you can also benefit from by licensing it from us.
On this website, http://www.ip.philips.com, you will find useful information about our intellectual property, our licenses, standards, IP acquisition, careers and news. Select the area you would like to discover more about, and see how you can expand your commercial and technical horizons by collaborating with us.
- Setting-up and executing tests and trials on site with e.g. broadcasters in cooperation with the commercial team and the prospective customer. Able to give guidance / input on optimal content capturing and processing conditions.
-Video processing skills: tune our HDR system to work optimally in the broadcast infrastructure provided by the customer
-Personal skills: Ability to interact with prospective customers, answer their questions,
-Problem solving skills: Solve performance issues on the spot together with our engineering team back home.
-Helping create (HDR) demonstrators of developed algorithms
-Interaction with the commercial team to define and develop setups for tests, demonstrators and trials
- University degree in a technical orientation;
- Experienced in video signal processing, preferably has knowledge of the various color spaces
- Knows his/her way with scripting, C/C++/Python/Matlab
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the field.
- Located in Eindhoven/Netherlands but willing to travel regularly as part of the assignment
- 32-40 hrs. / week
- When? :ASAP until September 30th 2019; in principle the project continues after that date and this vacancy can be extended, everything subject to management approval, of course.