Vacancy Biomedical technician (Freelance)
For one of our projects, we are in search for an enthusiastic biomedical technician who wants to improve people's lives, utilizing the newest available technologies. Do you enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team with international collaborations? Are you flexible, possess excellent organization- and planning skills and have affinity with state-of-the-art equipment? Then we have an exciting job opportunity within our research organization located in the Brainport region in Eindhoven. We offer a temporary function for the project duration of approx. 1 year for 40 hours per week.
- (blood) sample intake
- Sample preparation
- Conduct immune fluorescent staining's
- Perform microscopic analysis
- In vitro cell culture
- PCR / NGS / Mass spec
- Data analysis of the results
- Documenting and reporting on the acquired results
- Workflow optimization
- Write SOP's
- General lab tasks such as inventory management may be part of the responsibilities.
- You successfully finished a MBO or HBO education in the biological, medical or other related area with several years of laboratory working experience (mid-senior level).
- Trained and certified in SMT / VMT
- Experience with (fluorescent) microscopy ie. CLSM
- Experience with PCR / NGS (pre)
- You are accurate, structured and organized
- Flexible (no 9-5 mentality)
- Proficient in English due to the international scope of the project
- You are a team player who can work independently
- You feel comfortable to work with state-of-the-art equipment and software
- You are capable of liaising with different stakeholders and partners
- Capable of working in a matrix oriented organization