Transfer Supply Chain Engineer (Freelance)
Do you take up the challenge to manage the Planning, Operational Procurement and Logistics activities of Transfer project into Factory Best. The Best Factory manufactures, refurbishes, repairs and distributes medical devices & components for Business Group Diagnosis & Treatment (BG D&T) in a safe, compliant, and effective manner.
- Define supply chain requirements for transfer project and drive implementation of these with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Lead and execute supply chain activities in the transfer project.
- Develop Phase in/Phase out plans for make/buy items.
- Execute the operational procurement and planning activities of the NPI.
- Prepare NPI Supply Chain data in SAP (planning-bom, change control, purchase-orders of transfer items).
- Ensure the service level, inventory and scrap risk of the phase-in/phase-out meets the set targets.
- Ensure timely information transfer to all stakeholders impacted by the transfer.
- Advise SCM manager on Go/No-Go decisions transfer project milestones.
- Ensure these processes meet Medical Device & Trade Compliance Regulations.
You are part of
The NPI Operational Procurement & Logistics department of Factory Best. In terms of daily work you will be part of the Transfer project team that have the task to transfer existing products from factory Hamburg to factory Best, which is led by the Product Industrialization Project Manager.
To be successful as Transfer Supply Chain Engineer, you have
- A bachelor or a master degree in the field of supply chain, logistics, or related study.
- Experience in at least two (and preferable all) fields is preferred: operational procurement, MPS planning, project management, configuration management.
- Proven experience in high-tech machine / component building industry is preferred.
- Experience in SAP (PP/MM)
- The following behavior and character: customer-focused, hands-on, persistent, make-it-happen mentality, emphatically, able to build bridges, strong stakeholder management, precise.