Tender & Quote Officer
As a Customer Service Quote & Tender Support Officer you will be helping the different modalities and services. Your challenge is to meet our customers’ demands by producing quotes and contracts within the set deadlines. When we get an order from our customer it is your responsibility that this is processed first time right in order for other departments to use the information that you have provided. You are the first point of contact for many Philips stakeholders who rely on you. You are at the center of things (“spin in het web”) and your input and knowledge is crucial for all other departments around you.
• To produce quotations and service contracts for the different modalities
• Driving order acceptance process (e.g. processing orders, service contracts and contract changes)
• Process service orders in SAP/ SMAX
• Invoice yearly service fees
• Active role in process improvements and projects (e.g. signaling and initiating actions)
• Support account manager in maintaining contact (telephone, e-mail) with important customers.
In this role, you are part of the Sales Support team. This team consists of 10 people who work on producing quotes, tenders and orders for different modalities (imaging systems, ultrasound, patient monitoring & healthcare informatics and customer services). Sales Support is THE department where all processes come together. You are in close contact with the sales force (accountmanagers and product specialists), service force (accountmanagers and operations managers), the customer care center, Field Service Engineers and different members of the management team.
We are looking for
• A Bachelor’s degree in, for example: communications, economics, management, international business
• Experience working with SAP is a pre
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Accurate and analytic
• Preferably 3-5 years experience in a similar position
• Someone who is able to set priorities in a very dynamic and hectic surrounding
• A strong personality who is not afraid to voice his or her opinion
• A fast and enthusiastic learner