Technical Support Consultant
(Remote) Technical Support Consultant
Aim of the job
To solve all incidents at our customers on a timely manner or escalate incidents to problem management and provide technical consultancy.
Remote Support Consultants also help bring value to customers by delivering on an extended service portfolio via proactive services, performance assurance, and extended service windows.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Customer support process
· Call acceptance and determine the support level rights of a customer.
· Analyse customer events and determine if it is a incident or problem.
· Solving customer incidents remotely
· Determine if site delivery managers or application consultant needs to go onsite for event analyses or incident solving
· Timely escalation of incidents to second line support, to assure that events are solved within the SLA time frame.
· Provide regular feedback on event status of severity level 1, 2 , 3 and 4 to customer or client service manager.
· Monitoring if events forwarded to third party are solved within the agreed SLA with the vendor, incase needed escalate to client service manager.
· Closing of events
· Remote monitoring of customer solutions if part of the service contract
· Provide pro-active remote support and system management if part of the service contract
· Remote installation and testing of hotfixes, updates and upgrades & logging of customer change request
Other main activities
Order realization process
· Support client service manager in preparation of the service desk for a customer.
· Support project manager during the go live process, in providing the remote support.
· Support level 2 & 3 support in solving problems
service manager in creating the monthly customer statistics and management
Education & Experience
· Bachelor degree in ICT
· Certified in MS Server, Client, SQL
· Certified in Oracle database administrator
· Certified in Cisco Network, Design associate/professional
· Experience in HL7, DICOM, IHE.
· Experience of Healthcare IT
· 2 years experience in a remote support desk
Sign up for new opportunities