Technical Project Manager PCBA (Freelance)
Are you exited by playing an instrumental role in further streamlining PCBA design within Philips? We are looking for a (technical) project manager that can support the growth of our organization.
As a Technical Project Manager PCBA your focus will be on coordinating Philips internal PCBA activities. Our internal customers are mostly based in The Netherlands, India and US.
Needs to have technical background in electronic design, components, and printed circuit boards (PCBA's). Typical project scope includes (re-)design(s) of new PCBA designs (layout), electronic component selection and library element creation as well as design for assembly and manufacturability. Our designs are integrated into the most-advanced medical devices serving a world-wide HealthTech business
- In-take of new PCBA projects with customers
- Creation of project plans in alignment with the engineering team
- Execution of (multiple small) projects with teams of 2..5 engineers
- Hands-on within project, for example BoM (Bill of Materials) analysis
- Customer communication & status reporting
- Travel up to 10% may be required.
Philips Innovation Services is a corporate group within Philips HealthTech, consisting of approximately 1000 passionate professionals in the field of Consulting, Engineering and other innovation services.
Your group Electronic Design Services (EDS) is a part of the Reliability Solutions department and consists of a team of about 55 highly skilled technical professionals in the field of Electronic Design.
The EDS group plays an instrumental role in establishing and leading a Philips-wide, global, Electronic Design Platform (schematics, PBCA design & technology), as well as global e-Component Management services. Both for internal and external customers it provides PCBA design & Fast Prototyping services.
Your customers are internal Philips businesses which are located all over the world.
We are looking for
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar)
* 10 years of experience as R&D project manager
- Experience in managing multiple small projects in parallel in a technical and innovative environment
- Understanding of PCBA development processes: component selection, schematic and layout design, and assembly processes
- PMI project management certification (e.g. PMP)
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, team player
- Decisive and entrepreneurial attitude
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%)