• Gather information about new system releases or changes in the existing systems by interviewing engineers, observing equipment operation, searching other technical documents.
• Discuss and align the documentation requests and requirements with Service Innovation colleagues.
• Monitor progression, take care of timely communication and secure deadlines.
• Create, develop, plan, write and edit documents. These documents can be self-designed or redesigned from current documents.
• Design, write and maintain system-specific installation documents of X-ray systems.
• Use various text editors (MS-Word, X-Metal) and Content Management Systems (ST4, PTC-Windchill).
We are looking for
• Bachelor degree of engineering.
• 5 years of experience as a technical writer.
• Experience in medical equipment.
• Thorough experience with structured authoring tools (XML editors), topic based writing, single source publishing and Content Management Systems.
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
• Open mind to new tooling, techniques and processes.
• Customer oriented, team player, yet able to work independently.
• Able to take ownership and responsibility.