technical assistent (machnische montage)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Do you get a smile on your face at the moment something you created really works? Do you have a can do mentality? Is hands-on your second nature? Are you interested in new technologies, or in existing technologies to be incorporated in new domains? Do you want to play a creative and creating role in the primary development processes at Royal Philips? Then please join our team!
Ready for a meaningful new challenge? Apply today!
You are responsible for
• Creating functional models
• Creating prototypes, ranging from first of a kind to small series
• Building equipment and tools for testing- and manufacturing purposes
• Introducing and/or installing tools and equipment in a test- or production environment
• Contributing to design and device reviews
• Pro-actively communicating with people in his/her work environment
• Applying test protocols or standards to devices
• Delivering after sales service to (y)our creations
You are part of
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team of development assistants, mechanical-, electrical- and electronical engineers and technologists. With each person having a different background and unique combination of skills, effective communication is crucial. Creative thinking, open-mindedness and collaboration are highly valued in our daily processes. Exploration and learning is actively encouraged, while realizing the project deliverables. As a result, this environment allows you to rapidly learn from your peers and quickly obtain significant amounts of experience in a wide variation of skills.
Our main goal as a team is to provide the hardware to verify and validate crucial milestones in development projects. We mainly focus on Philips as an internal customer, but we also deliver our competencies to external parties.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Completed MBO level 4 or equivalent education
• Have 0-15 years of working experience in an equivalent environment
• Good understanding of product and equipment design and Mechatronic Systems.
• Passion for technology, interest in applications.
• Show a certain eagerness to learn from your peers
• Experience and proven affinity with Microsoft Office applications, but also with competence-specific tools like Inventor
• Apply your mechanical safety standards
• Think analytically, conceptually as well as creative
• Are able to operate a milling machine and a lathe
• Team player, eager to invest in personal and team growth and strong communicator
• Show interest and affinity with working in multi-disciplinary teams
• Show a pragmatic attitude towards the implementation of sometimes rather complex and fuzzy problems
• Excellent communication skills both in Dutch and English