Talent Acquisition Consultant (Freelance)
In this role, you will have the opportunity to live your passion for recruitment and make a positive impact by improving people?s lives.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. We are looking for a motivated recruitment professional who would like to join our EMEA Central Team for a 3-month assignment
Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is expected to drive recruitment activities in the given business area and professionally manage clients and assigned portfolio of vacancies.
You are responsible for
- Managing the E2E international recruitments
- Delivering an outstanding and accurate candidate experience to differentiate us from our competitors
- Operating as a trusted advisor to the business ensuring you are seen as a business partner with expertise and the ability to shape the future state of the organisation
- Supporting our mission to be a truly diverse and inclusive employer
- Sourcing the best candidates from quality channels, referrals are a great example of a quality channel
- Drive best practices within the recruiting space and find opportunities to continually improve our ways of working
You are part of
An organisation with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. We have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We are a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
As Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will be reporting to the Talent Acquisition Team Lead. As part of EMEA Central team, you will support various managers in Poland and abroad. You will join a team of ambitious, aspirational, hardworking and fun colleagues!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Proven experience as Talent Acquisition professional
- Ability to business partner, support and challenge where appropriate
- A successful track record of providing a fantastic candidate experience
- A positive and tenacious attitude with a creative and team orientated attitude
- Ability to focus on delivery of results
- Fluency in English