Talent & Org Partner Business Cluster
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Partner with the HR BPs and business leaders of 3 business cluster, to shape and implement Leadership, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness solutions that help the business thrive, enabling Philips to execute on the HealthTech strategy. You put the enablers in place to create strong leadership bench and pipeline for Philips while maximizing all employees’ potential to contribute and grow.
You are responsible for
• Talent partnering with HR BPs of 3 business clusters, supporting them in the design, activation and deployment of Leadership, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness strategies, practices and programs within their organization.
• Facilitating talent review process and outcomes for business clusters, including succession planning, fit for future, diversity, talent development and organizational blueprint.
• Facilitating talent exchanges and moves for top talent based on organizational needs and awareness of the future leaders who require a move as part of their career plan within the clusters.
• Enabling the North America organization to thrive, by providing guidance and expertise on organizational development, organizational effectiveness and organizational capability.
Being a thought leader in at least one area of Leadership, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness, working closely with the solutions manager(s) to provide input to design, build and deploy the appropriate solution.
You are a part of
A team of Talent & Organization Partners and Specialists, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse team will greet you. Each of the T&O Partners has a different scope in terms of organization they partner with. You report into the Head of Talent & Organizational Deployment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Master’s degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field (such as psychology, counselling or business, business administration, HR or communications) field
• 10 years’ experience shaping and driving Leadership Development, Organizational Effectiveness and/or Talent Management solutions in a global business environment, as a talent management professional, organizational development professional or HRBP.
• Fluency in written/spoken English;
• Broad business knowledge and experience working across multiple business functions and industries.
• Ability to direct the work of others and a willingness to roll up sleeves as a member of the team will be critical for success.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this leading role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.