System Test Engineer (Contract)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work with a team of highly skilled people to proof the quality of our innovative clinical solutions in 2D and 3D imaging to our customers around the world. Our products support physicians that provide the best treatment in the most demanding conditions, from cardiovascular to oncological and neurological treatment. We touch patients' lives when it matters most and we aim to do it in the most reliable, effective and sustainable way.
You are responsible for
- Setting up, preparing and executing system level tests, for both functional as well as non-functional aspects. You have to bring your competences to the limit to prepare and execute objective, reproducible and maintainable tests in an agile environment.
- Reviewing product specifications, writing test specifications and executing system level tests
- Analyzing test results, submitting problem reports and verifying solutions
- Determining approach for feature acceptance tests within development teams
- Contributing to driving automated testing & test engineering to the next level
You are a part of
Image Guided Therapy (IGT), a business unit in Philips Healthcare, located in our Campus in Best. We provide integrated solutions that advance minimally invasive procedures. We help healthcare providers to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right care in real time during the procedure to enable better outcomes for each patient and at population level.
You will be part of the Interventional Applications Cluster of R&D. This cluster plays a crucial role in the development and maintenance of clinical solutions for our customers. We build and maintain about 20 advanced interventional applications used in conjunction with our interventional X-ray systems in hospitals. These are highly innovative 2D and 3D navigational applications used during minimally invasive procedures.
The team you will be working in is a high-performance, culturally diverse team in a dynamic environment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master in Software Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field
- Several years of experience as a system tester (Manual testing) in a product development environment (regulated environment preferred)Certified in testing (TMAP/ISTQB), advanced level preferred
- High quality standards and a strive for continuous improvement
- Taking ownership with a pro-active mindset
- Eager to learn, both in the clinical and testing domain
- Tool experience: ALM, Azure Devops, WindChill PTC RV&S, GITTest automation experience preferred: Gherkin/SpecFlow
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with manual testing is a plus
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and develop. You will be able to work with one of the strongest healthcare companies in the world and deliver solutions that will have a direct impact on patient care. You will be part of a flexible team of highly skilled professionals that are able to find a great work-life balance.
This role requires you to be able to work on-site.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.