System test engineer BIU IGT Systems - Philips Healthcare
Working in a multi-disciplinary project team verifying that new product introductions and maintenance releases work as specified, for the Azurion and Allura Xper FD system product families. Take initiative to design and execute the optimal manual and automated test approach by applying your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge and inputs from other disciplines (development, validation, application and marketing).
Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing our various system configurations.
Your responsibilities within this system test engineer role will include:
• Review of Master Test Plan and implementing the defined test strategy.
• Review of requirement and design documents from a test point of view.
• Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts):
o Based on a risk-based strategy
o By using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB)
o Applying medical domain knowledge and regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
• Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
• Provide (pro-active) feedback to development and system design
• Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools and design verification process
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders.
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Unit is responsible for marketing, service, development and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and treatment. The customers are hospitals, medical specialists and staff. Average team size is about 10 system test colleagues for projects typically larger than 20 man years containing software, electronics, mechatronics and components
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore!
We are looking for someone with
• Proven ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge, ISTQB Advanced level is preferred.
• System level test experience in regulated industries such as medical, aerospace, defense or automotive.
• Test automation knowledge / software development knowledge
• Strong quality drive and ownership with the ability to work effectively with cultural differences and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing).