Supply Chain Engineer
Support Product Industrialization Project Manager (NPI Lead) from Supply chain point of view in large industrial projects which lead to innovations in a single domain process. Provide specialist support for supply chain issues.
To determine project risks and to define corrective action(s). Manages supply chain activities for several NPI teams. Formulates the midterm policy for his discipline and processes, resulting into a strategic plan. Exercises supervision in terms of supply chain management.
Prepares product introduction operations and ramp-up plans.
Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Evaluate (new) Supply Chain concepts and designs for new or existing value streams, in line with Business strategy. Scope is upstream as well as downstream Supply Chain
• Analyze new scenarios and quantify the performance with end-to-end scope for management decisions working closely together with adjacent functions
• Contribute to the deployment of tactical, financial and operational plans by driving continuous improvement in supply chain performance through Supply Chain analysis and process improvements.
• Organize & develop analytics towards the defined Supply Chain metrics
• Initiates, coordinates and integrates improvements through projects of Supply Chain process optimization and organizational change within field of expertise
• Provide specialist support for supply chain issues, e.g.: Assist, support and provide backup coverage for Supply Chain team member to execute SC activities such as stock take, physical inventory count, inventory accuracy in allocation and consumption, material demand, sales order entry, and purchase order entry.
• Work closely with IT experts to clarify requirements and approve solutions designs by IT.
• Develops insightful data driven recommendations and actions.
• Applies advanced understanding of systems, master data, and data architecture to pull data from numerous tables and from multiple sources to be merged and analyzed
The position will be inside the Product Industrialization Team that is part of Operation group for Mother and Child care business
Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
We are looking for:
• Typically requires a Master’s degree in business/Industrial Engineering with a focus on supply chain management, inventory control, manufacturing or materials management
• Minimum 5 years of supply chain and operations experience required.
• Experience with ERP applications and data repositories
• Strong statistical knowledge.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent report writing.
• High Attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively present and communicate information to management, peers, suppliers and customers.
• Experience in a dynamic, fast growing organization using pragmatic problem solving skills
• Results orientated, self-motivated, drive and initiative and ‘Can do’ attitude.
you will be working 50% in Amsterdam and 50% at HTC