Sr. Project Manager New Services Operations
Sr. Project Manager New Services Operations will focus on operationalizing the sales & delivery of new services, together with Market and other stakeholders. Drive implementation and drive market launch (release) of new services to aid our healthcare customers in improving their operational performance related to imaging equipment.) Initial monitoring of sales & service delivery processes for New Services and support process improvements.
Work with New Services Marketing and Development to create an Operations blueprint, and with Markets and other stakeholders to implement the services according to the operations blue print, detail (localize) for specific needs and enable local Market to Order and Order to Cash processes in support of sales and delivery of new services.
Integrate and prepare the market introduction considering:
1) Customer experience design;
2) Lifecycle management of a service;
3) Scalability and industrialization of a service, including software, people, processes, and supporting technology;
4) Integration of offering-business model-infrastructure and capability;
5) Ecosystem thinking;
1. Service creation:
Drive full clarity and consistency on service business model and product configuration.
Drive timely definition of price and cost structure and product data creation in agreed systems.
Drive & support development and enablement of Operations blueprint creation (process definition including enabling tools & proposed organization setup; definition of service delivery role capability requirements).
Refine targeted service blueprint and processes, based on Market specific needs.
Ensure feedback on new services, operations processes and capabilities (blueprint) and cooperate to enhance the design. Participate in creation sessions to represent operations and the market processes.
Coordinate Markets, business, and functions through facilitation, transparent communication, resolving and focused management attention to the users/customer’s issues in order to gain complete users/customer satisfaction.
Bring people together, encouraging cooperation across borders and boundaries, and ensuring conflicts are resolved and best practices are shared.
• Create agreement on New Service implementation with Market sales, back office and service delivery.
• Deploy and manage adherence/feedback to the targeted service blueprint for the specific service.
• Identify needed capabilities for market to order and service delivery and identify gaps. Build a plan with the market, business and functions to have the capabilities in place.
• Alignment with Development, Operations, Finance and CS M2O and O2C Business Process Experts on possible capability gaps to be addressed structurally. Align on possible Market specific deviations from the blueprint processes. Follow up on necessary process changes.
• Establish the feedback loop from the Markets to New Services development and Operations. Monitor First of Kind orders/contracts to ensure the implementation is sustained.
• Drive the creation of relevant documentation, like procedures and work instructions
• Develop Market specific training plans for Market and Business back office and Field (Sales & Service Delivery functions involved in New Services); Coordinate training material development & training execution
3. Drive Operational Excellence:
Apply Lean principles and Philips standards to work as a unified Philips with increased added value from a customer’s perspective (customer value chain thinking).
4. Lead change:
Mobilizes and energizes others to deliver process capabilities needed in order to successfully release, sell and deliver our new services. Work with business process experts and other stakeholders to continually refine and improve the new service sales & delivery processes. Able to quickly build expertise & build up support network for market introduction activities.
Challenge others to question traditional ways of working, overcome barriers to change and adapt quickly to new, changing environments.
6. Champion / role model culture:
Maintains a climate of trust, openness, honesty and objectivity and role models a can-do mentality.
This role will be a part of the New Services Development Operations Team in Best, NL.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in business or technical field and at least 5 years of experience managing and executing implementation projects, preferably in a services environment implementing one or more new services in markets.
- Domain knowledge: Preference for prior working experience in a Market sales and service organization, with a practical understanding of Market operational sales and delivery processes (including funnel management, quoting, order / contract management, and contract entitlement management). Preferably familiar with commercial and product data structures. Able to independently drive market introduction activities and Business Operations preparation activities.
- Technology: familiar with the role, advantages, and limitations of operations processes and systems. Preferably familiar with medical imaging and hospital IT systems.
- Organization: Preferably familiar with the Philips HealthTech Market organizational setup (including Commercial Operations, Customer Service Operations, EIM, and the different sales channel entities).
- Analytical and quantitative skills: Strong analytical skills, including data and information visualization techniques and presentation skills for purpose of decision making
- Project management (implementation) and operational excellence (including continuous improvement techniques) :
• Understands key continuous improvement methods (Lean, Six Sigma): when, why, and how to deploy and can effectively communicate with both stakeholders and continuous improvement expert
• Can execute critical thinking, and problem solving methodologies (supported by tools and procedures), and explain the process and results to stakeholders
• Project management experience, schedule management (including standard tools, such as MS Project), requirements management, and budgeting is required.
• Demonstrated work experience with business process management (one or more of process modeling, BPMN, SIPOC) and/or business architecture and service frameworks (ITIL or equivalent) is preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with sensitivity to complex organizational structures, varying cultures, and potentially conflicting goals. Comfort working with both internal and external customers. Living the Philips Behaviors: Eager to Win, Take Ownership, Team up to Excel and always Act with Integrity. Ability to act in a service business environment. Having emotional intelligence, be able to listen, excellent communicator capabilities, conceptually strong, a team player and a “leaders are teachers” sharing mindset.
Sign up for new opportunities