Philips Healthworks is looking for a Software Tester to join the team. We are an agile team that works on innovative software in the space of Health Management. The team consists of designers, mobile developers, backend developers and web frontend developers. Together we work on systems that help people lead a healthier life through management of their vital signs and coaching them towards health lifestyle. Typically we collect data through a variety of connected devices, store the data in the backend, run analytics on them or provide automated coaching based on personal data. In addition we typically provide dashboards to medical professionals to manage a group of patients.
• Defining and adjusting test specifications based on system requirements.
• Reviewing requirements and design specifications with respect to the system’s testability and translates them into test cases
• Executing tests during several phases of a project.
• Creating high quality test documentation
• Assisting development where possible in the analysis of reported PRs/CRs
• Determining the technical approach of tests within the project (test design).
• BSc or MSc degree in electronics/electrical/mechanical engineering with a broad technical understanding and interest (required)
• A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience as a software tester
• Strong drive to achieve quality and the ability to handle cultural differences and foreign development teams
• Proven experience with Agile/Scrum
• Experience with developing medical software is an advantage
• Experience with testing within a Quality Management System is an advantage
• Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Test automation scripting experience
• Knowledge of test processes, strategies & techniques (required) as well as regulatory rules (advantage)