Software Engineer MRI
In the Research and Development department in MRI, you will join a global team of software and hardware engineers developing the next generation of MR systems. As a software engineer, you will be responsible for the development of real time software and system adjustments & diagnostics software.
You will be working in the Business Innovation Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. MRI is one of the youngest and most innovative medical imaging technologies and is growing in applications but also in complexity of the systems and their acquisition techniques. It is the most suitable technology for soft tissue imaging due to its non-invasive and radiation free character.
Within the BIU MRI you will join the R&D Device Control team. This team of about 20 software professionals is highly committed to deliver the best MR control and acquisition system.
• Gather, define and write detailed requirements and test specifications, based upon higher level system requirements, stakeholder input and the system design specifications;
• Design and implement software that is reliable, efficient, clean and easy to maintain and test using C++ and object orient design patterns under Windows and VxWorks;
• Work in a multidisciplinary environment consisting of physicists, hardware and service engineers
• Bachelors or Masters in Embedded Systems, Informatics, Computer Science or Electronics
• Minimum of four years of work experience
• Extensive experience with C++ and object oriented software development
• Knowledge of real time systems (VxWorks) and SW control of HW devices
• Signal and image processing knowledge
• Full lifecycle software development
• Outstanding communication skills
• Highly motivated and good team player
• Experience with modern C++ (C++11,C++14)
• Experience with usage of static analysis tools
• Experience with scripting languages Ruby, Perl
• Experience in Healthcare or a regulated industry is a strong advantage