Software Engineer IGT: Full stack software engineer for AI developments
In the Innovation department of Image Guided Therapy (IGT), you will join a global team of software and hardware engineers developing the next generation of IGT offerings (for both businesses: Systems and Devices). As a software engineer, you will be responsible for the development of real time software and platform adjustments designed for algorithm developments using Artificial Intelligence.
You will be working in the business Devices of the cluster Image Guided Therapy within Philips Healthcare. IGT is a market leader for both businesses Systems and Devices and has as mission to treat patients using minimally invasive interventions so patients can go back to living the lives they love as fast as possible. IGT is growing in number of procedures as well as (complexity of) applications and latest technologies are added to our portfolio of solutions to deliver better propositions. Artificial Intelligence is one of such enabling technology.
Within the Business Devices, you will join in the department of Advanced Development. This team of around 25 professionals is highly committed to deliver innovations using novel hardware as well as software technologies that help healthcare professionals doing a better job.
• Designing, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time.
• Complying and aligning with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing).
• Carrying out complicated development and prototyping tasks.
• Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution.
• Promoting domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding.
• Promoting trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally
We are looking for
• Bachelor’s or MSc degree in software engineering/computer science
• At least 4 years of experience in Web development- Angular 2+, experience with Openlayer is an advantage
• Experience on JAVA springboot 2, Spring security, AWS, Swagger, cloud architectures and deployments
• Solid understanding and programming skills with databases (MySQL/NoSQL) – an advantage
• Proven experience on C++/ JAVA, Python, Jupyter notebooks
• Experience in GIT and Unit testing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
• Ability to work effectively in a Scaled Agile Framework oriented team environment (local and global teams)
• Experience on Unix environment - preferred
• System aspect background/experience in developing enterprise solutions - preferred