Software development engineer C++
In this role, you have the opportunity to Participate in innovative Research projects where you will boost our innovations by developing prototypes for cardio applications.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for the design, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
- Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
- Carry out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
- Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution;
- Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
- Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
The Philips Research Software Concepts department, developing advanced solutions that will boost Philips professional medical and consumer products and services.
- B.Sc. or other equivalent technical discipline;
- 5+ years of experience in SW Development
- Extensive C++ development experience
- Extensive experience with Visual Studio
- Ability to work effectively in a prototype environment;
-Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs of a research environment;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
In return, we offer you
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test modules. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Sign up for new opportunities