SW developer for (embedded) system integration
We are looking for a software developer, who:
• Has 5 or more years of experience with software development
o At least with C, C++
o Preferably with Embedded Linux and the ARM tool chain
• Has a structured and analytical way of working for implementation, (integration) testing and debugging
• Preferably has knowledge of and experience with knowledge and experience with Bluetooth health device profiles
In this role you are responsible for
• Participating in project, realizing the agreed deliverables;
• Applying operational excellence in execution, working on continuous improvement and focusing on quality;
• Drawing up your personal schedule and report on progress in a structured and methodical way.
You are a part of the Embedded Systems department, which focuses on application of technologies that connect the physical world to the digital world, like connectivity and high-performance computing. The department consists of scientists, architects and development engineers working closely together with application specialists, other scientists and engineers in multidisciplinary teams in a highly innovative, challenging and inspiring environment.
Why should you work at Philips? Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.