Social Media and Content manager
April 15th 2019
In this role, you will lead the planning, development & execution of digital marketing content with key global markets for best-in-class social, web, email & advocacy content.
You are a part of
The Philips Avent Brand marketing team. We’re a passionate and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit in which your views will be encouraged and your growth will be fostered.
• Defining an integrated social media strategy for markets across the world & ensuring local implementation of global digital marketing tactics.
• Leading the creation and production of compelling content that is designed to be used across key Philips Avent engagements & interactions with our target consumers according to the brand strategy
• Implement centrally-led engagement campaigns in lead markets for always-on and real time marketing campaigns. A/B testing, optimization & sharing current best approach with rest of world.
• Build capabilities & provide the tools & content that ensure key markets achieve their acquisition/engagement/monetization targets.
• Working with campaign managers, designers, internal and external agencies, copywriters & product managers to create & execute always-on content that ensures our brand is brought to life in our key engagement touchpoints.
• Identifying, prioritizing & creating social engagement projects that address opportunities or threats to the long-term value creation of the business & raising know-how in multi-channel consumer behavior in-market.
• Actively building networks with key contacts in & outside Philips to stay ahead of new developments & trends in the social/digital landscape.
• Expanding the use of best performing content across multiple touchpoints/channels
• Manage creative & media agency relationships for highest quality deliver & ROI
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills/experience
The professional we are looking for is a Digital Business expert who has been exposed to business dynamics at a multi-country level and has the expertise and maturity to manage business, strategy, operations, people, budgets, and build relationships with categories and markets.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in e.g. Marketing, Communication, Business, Management
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce
• Deeply grounded in Digital Business Management and Digital advertising & media with clear and proven understanding of consumer and shopper decision journeys
• Strong focus on marketing within a large international company, preferably Consumer Brand and/or Manufacturer
• Proven track record of digital business management, digital production and digital media
• Good knowledge of integrated campaign/promotion set up, ongoing communication platforms new media & media trends
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact with people of diverse backgrounds and different levels within the organization.
• Self-starter, very much driven for results; have international orientation
• Strategic thinker and ability to translate it into framed execution plans, defining key focus and priorities
• Ability to manage multiple diverse projects simultaneously and good project management skills
• Experience with working across different markets at the same time
• Experience in a complex matrix organization and ability to guide and influence stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills & experience of digital marketing optimization