Services Architect/ Business Analyst (Freelance)
- The Verification Engineer will focus on verifying new commercial service offerings in the domain of healthcare operations and continuous improvement.
- Services in this context are data-driven consultancy services (sometimes enabled by hardware and software) (often supported by supporting SW).
- The services in scope are focused heavily on aiding healthcare providers in improving their operational performance.
- Verifies the services product with (compliance) domain experts and other disciplines to ensure the service is matching the user and business requirements.
- This includes cooperation with various swim lanes e.g., Product management, Quality and Regulatory, Business, etc. .
- The Verification Engineer plays a key role in the development of new services ensuring requirements are verifiable.
- Together with a cross functional team including designers, operations and marketers, you work on bringing new ideas to life.
1. Requirements management: Ensure requirements are defined in a way that is verifiable. You participate in workshops and review sessions to ensure you get to the right inputs.
2. Quality monitoring: Define and measure quality parameters on product concepts and designs. Collect information on the related process metrics / KPIs.
3. Design Verification: Define plans and protocols to verify services design. Lead execution of verification activities. Facilitate review sessions with key stakeholders in order to collect the required evidence. Document, monitor and control change requests related to the service design and associated documentation and process diagrams.
4. Capability development: Challenge others to question traditional ways of working, overcome barriers to change and to adapt quickly to new, changing environments. Improve policies, procedures, work instructions.
This role will be a part of the Services Innovation organization within Philips Services & Solutions Delivery, located in Best, NL.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy, respiratory care and services.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You have a BS/MS degree in business or technical field, at least three years' experience in a comparable position.
- Experience in highly regulated environment is required.
- You think from the end-user's perspective.
- Demonstrated experience in standard office applications is required.
- Excellent English-language technical/professional writing capabilities are a must.
- Candidates must have experience in problem management techniques such as root cause analysis.
- Familiar with Azure DevOps/TFS.
- Good understanding of GDP (Good Documentation Practices).
Skills and experience in the following areas would be a plus
- Ideal candidates have worked with Service Blueprints.
- Knowledge of industry-standard practices for verification.
- Experience with Lean methodology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eager to learn
- Living the Philips Behaviors: Eager to Win, Take Ownership, Team up to Excel and always Act with Integrity.
- Having emotional intelligence, being able to listen, having excellent communicator capabilities, being a team player.
- You maintain a climate of trust, openness, integrity, honesty and objectivity and role models a can-do mentality.
- Passion for healthcare.
Verification, test, quality, empathy, user-centric design, listening, inquisitive, constructive, positive, energetic, attention to detail, process design.