Senior web frontend developer React
Philips Healthworks is looking for a senior web frontend developer to join the team. We are a small agile team that works on innovative software in the space of Health Management. We are looking for a senior frontend developer that can the web application for 2 of our projects.
The team consists of mobile developers, backend developers and web frontend developers. Together we work on systems that help people lead a healthier life through management of their vital signs and coaching them towards health lifestyle.
- Developing the front-end for large web applications (React)
- Architecting new features
- Maintaining a clean codebase and managing refactoring work together with product owner
- Working in agile setting with the product owner and other developers
- Deploying new versions of web application
- Minimally a bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of experience as a web developer;
- Experience working agile;
- Experience in making complex web applications;
- Eye for detail when it comes to UI, expert knowledge of CSS
- In-depth experience/knowledge of React, mobX, TypeScript and Material UI;
- Experience with Git (Gitlab) and Docker;
- Basic knowledge of continuous integration, and automatic deployment to production/staging/development environments
- Entrepreneurial mindset and able to take charge of things yourself.
Worklocation: 4 days per week in Amsterdam. 1 day per week in Eindhoven
We start with an assignment of 3 months but will probably extended every 3 months