Senior Validation Engineer (Data Platform)
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of our interesting and challenging journey to add value by safeguarding the high quality of data and analytics to the business and the whole Philips organization.
The challenge is to provide a data platform which connects different systems throughout Philips, enabling advanced analytics capabilities for detailed analysis.
You are responsible for
• Timely validation (FDA) of the data platform and it’s data extraction processes
• Interacting with business to understand and translate requirements;
• Transform these requirements into solutions and implement these;
• Driving the overall validation process and conduct required follow-up where required
A fast grown team that is located in the Netherlands and Bangalore (India). The team currently consists of more than 200 people.
• Analytical bent of mind
• Experience with validation/qualification processes and the ability to optimize them
• Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to capture business needs and translate into a solution
• Ability to manage interaction with business stakeholders and other within the organization
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Knowledge of general software and database concepts.
• Experience with risk analysis and risk management practices and tools
• Knowledge of infrastructure technology and platforms
• The ability to work both independently and with teams at various levels in the organization
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
• Familiarity with FDA regulations
• Experience in Validation functions in regulated or controlled environments
• Experience in Regulatory compliance domain
• Must have good communication skills
• Experience with nonfunctional requirements like authorization and security principles security
In return we offer you
• Challenging and interesting development and design tasks
• Working in a high motivated team
Sign up for new opportunities