Senior Solution Developer Qlik – HR & Performance management
In this role you will be interacting with business to understand business requirements and translating these into a technically appropriate solution architecture design. You need to bring a strong analytical mindset and have problem-solving skills, combined with strong development skills in both back-end (ETL & data modeling) and front-end (story telling and data visualization). You will be responsible for the timely delivery of high quality Qlik reports with a high grade of automation and a minimum of operational effort; Training the users on the usage of the reports; and the data quality of the reports through proper development, validation and testing. The activities will relate mostly to the Human Resource domain and/or the group performance management dashboards for business, markets and functions.
This role offers the opportunity to combine a can-do mentality and proven technical expertise to drive meaningful analytic insights at Philips. You will implement technically challenging solutions that pull data from different systems across the Philips IT landscape, working together with an international team and business stakeholders in a dynamic corporate environment.
Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is a central function at Philips that brings company-wide information under central guidance and with it, enables performance management and analytic solutions that equip stakeholders across the entire company with the insights to make better business decisions.
Our fast-growing EIM Analytics team, located between The Netherlands and India, that is focused on building Business Intelligence (BI) and other advanced analytics solutions for Enabling Functions across Philips. Specifically, you will work in a team of developers, analysts/consultants, and data scientists to conceptualize and deploy the technical architecture and design of solutions within the Human Resources (HR) and Group Performance Management domains.
• Interacting with business to understand business requirements and translating these into a technically appropriate solution architecture design;
• Timely delivery of high quality Qlik reports with a high grade of automation and a minimum of operational effort;
• Training the users on the usage of the reports;
• The data quality of the reports through proper development, validation and testing.
• Extensive experience with Qlikview and QlikSense
• Proven experience creating and combining QVD’s and effectively creating business rules
• Proven experience in interfacing with different source systems
• Proven experience in data modelling
• Performance optimization
• Nonfunctional requirements like authorization and security principles security
• Worked in an agile (scrum) environment with globally distributed teams;
• Analytical mindset;
• Good experience and knowledge about data and development standards as well as source system data structures;
• Ability to manage interaction with business stakeholders and others within the organization
• Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to capture business needs and translate into a solution;
• Good communication and documentation skills;
• Python experience (or interest in developing skills).
Submit your proposal