Senior Software Engineer, TDR (Freelance)
Temporary help is needed for the TDR2.0 work that will be implemented as part of the work in team Nice in Eindhoven.
Senior Software Engineer, Telemetry Data Repository Purpose
The position is for an experienced senior software engineer to act as a senior developer within HSDP, with excellent and deep technical know-how, who can strengthen the scrum teams that are building the next generation IoT platform.
She/he should be a strong technical developer with extensive experience on the applicable technologies (see below) and with excellent technical communication.
The team is working in a DevOps way and is responsible for operating and monitoring their services in production 24/7.
This is a full-time assignment with 3-5 days per week on-site presence on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
Main Expertise and Knowledge.
- Ample experience with developing Microservices on the AWS platform with serverless architecture (Lambda, DynamoDB,)
- Multiple years of experience Java and Spring Boot.
- Familiar with working in scrum teams and applying agile development techniques.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
- Clean code and knowledge about Design Patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with REST interfaces.
- Experience in designing and writing automated tests.
- Experience with Performance Test.
- Experience in backend development.
Nice to have experience.
- Experience with Node. js, Kubernetes, Terraform, CloudFoundry AWS CloudFormation, CloudwatchTFS, MTM (test management)CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with working according Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)Experience in DevOps (e. g. production deployments, monitoring and alerting, troubleshooting)
- Test-driven development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Cloud Certification like AWS Certified Developer.
Special characteristics / requirements.
- Understanding of working in a highly regulated environment (medical)
- High quality and improvement attitude. Independent worker with fast learning attitude. Experience with multi-cultural environment and multi-site project set up.
- Necessary know-how / skills.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or higher.
- Good documentation and reporting abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Disciplined team worker.
- Analytical, creative and abstract thinker.