Senior Software Engineer Eclipse Venture
Ready to disrupt Healthtech?
You will hold a pivotal role in a New Business venture - driving a new business proposition from idea to success in the market. The proposition is new to the world and a crucial step in our ambition so our customer can get their patients home faster and healthier, and stay there, living the lives they love. If you are up for this role and you have the right background and skills, we are looking for you!
The Senior Software Engineer is an essential role in the Eclipse venture, driving the creation of the venture’s data management and visualization software from idea to market in the context of the Eclipse solution -an integrated combination of navigation console and consumable devices that will impact the outcome and costs of minimally invasive interventional treatments.
You will be required to have deep expertise in software technology development and software product development, while always having the customer at the top of your mind.
Accountable for defining and realizing the software design, participating in an in-house software development team led by the SW architect, resulting in released software (CE, FDA)
• Help to ensure that the team develops the SW according to the required specifications
• Define, design and realize the SW of the Eclipse solution, in close collaboration with the SW architect and other SW team members (about 5 persons)
• Understand your role and deliverables in the venture scope
Image Guided Therapy (IGT) is a business group within Philips, spanning the interventional X-ray business, the recently acquired Volcano, Spectranetics and EPD businesses. The overall purpose of IGT is to create a clinical solutions business, changing the way Philips interacts with our customers.
The Eclipse venture is a multidisciplinary team within the BG-IGT, focusing on procedure innovation and new business model development in the cardio-vascular domain, by creating novel solutions to navigate minimally-invasive devices based on Fiber Optic RealShape (FORS) technology. The Senior Software Engineer will directly report to the R&D manager of the venture, who reports to the GM of the venture.
The Eclipse venture is based in Best, The Netherlands.
We are looking for
• Deep expertise in SW technology development and SW product development
o Windows, C#, .NET, C++, WPF
• Experience with networks programming in C#
• Experience with wrapping native code for use in C# (C++/CLI)
• Experience in computer vision and deep learning
• Proven track record as software designer of embedded applications
• Ability to quickly learn and absorb information, as you will join an existing team
• Experienced in end-to-end product development
• Has experience in (automatic) unit testing
• Skill in writing clear and concise specifications
• Structured approach to problem solving
Contact: For additional information feel free to contact Dick Dijkkamp, R&D manager venture Eclipse: email@example.com , telephone: 0651689677