Senior SharePoint developer/architect.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Create the quarterly release for the Philips Design Language System.
You are responsible for
• SharePoint development of the quarterly release of the Philips Design Language System (DLS)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Knowledge of current SharePoint Hub’s custom CMS and custom FrontEnd is a must
• Qualified SharePoint development knowledge and experience
• Familiar with DLS Sharepoint Hub
• Communicative and pro-active
You are a part of
Creating a Design language system
In return, we offer you
A dynamic project touching many parts of Philips design landscape and the ability to make a large impact
Why should you work at Philips?
We offer projects that really put your skills to the test. Lots of learning opportunities through regular, on-the-job feedback and knowledge exchange with specialists in many different fields. Creative freedom so you can express yourself and apply your expertise in a way that makes an impact. A friendly and collaborative culture that encourages you to contribute to our health tech strategy, making life better for 3 billion lives a year by 2025.