Senior Q&R Manager Customer Service
Job Description Summary
The Senior Q&R Manager Customer Service is accountable for establishing and improving Customer Service Q&R capabilities in the Businesses and Markets by supporting Customer Service Program Leads in the deployment of customer service strategy, solutions and transformation projects, which exceed customer expectations.
The Senior Q&R Manager Customer Service is an essential partner to Customer Service Program Leads, working with them to maintain and improve service performance while ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
• Establish and maintain relationships and networks with Customer Service Program Leaders, forming effective relationships and ways of working which position Q&R as an essential and valued business partner.
• Working closely with Customer Service Program Leads to understand future ambitions of the Customer Service programs and assist in the deployment of these programs and Transformation projects into the Businesses and Markets.
• Ensure solutions delivered from Customer Service programs and Transformation projects are mapped to current and emerging Regulatory requirements and also recommending solutions which provide the business with compliant and low overhead paths to realizing their ambitions within desired time frames.
• Ensuring Q&R requirements are embedded in global Customer Service programs and plans enabling the business to realize optimum results from investments bringing increased value to customers and Philips.
• Ensuring resources are available to perform compliance risks assessments on Customer Service programs and projects as part of the planning process and to provide ongoing support throughout the lifecycle of a Customer Service program/project, including Transformation projects.
• Ensure programs and projects have all required Q&R deliverables completed on schedule.
• Ensure Customer Service Quality Management System documents are effectively implemented (according to LEAN principles) and maintained as needed to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
• Support regulatory and internal audits. Provide subject matter expertise during Regulatory and business partner inspections.
Sign up for new opportunities