Senior Process Mining specialist (ProcessGold)
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of our interesting and challenging journey to setup a capability team around process mining for the whole Philips organization.
We are looking for a specialist that will help Philips to setup the process mining models for a selection of key processes and mentor the Philips Data Engineers and Data Scientist on their journey to adopt process mining.
You are responsible for
• Building & extending process models with Process Gold
• Interacting with stakeholders and product owners to understand and translate requirements;
• Transform these requirements into solutions and implement these;
• Training & mentoring data engineers and data scientist in the building and maintaining models;
You are a part of
EIM I2M Industry, a high performing team that is located in the Netherlands and India. The team currently consists of more than 200 people.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Worked in an agile (scrum) environment with globally distributed teams;
• Analytical bent of mind
• Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to capture business needs and translate into a solution
• Ability to manage interaction with business stakeholders and others within the organization
• Good experience and knowledge about data and development standards as well as source system data structures
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Extensive experience with Process Mining (at least 6 years+)
• Experience with ProcessGold software
• Proven experience in creating process models based on SAP data (O2C, P2P, finance, manufacturing)
• Proven experience in data modelling for process mining
• Performance optimization
• Nonfunctional requirements like authorization and security principles security