Senior PowerBI developer
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of our interesting and challenging journey to add value by providing high quality insights and analytics to the business and the whole Philips organization.
The challenge is to connect all the data used in different systems throughout Philips, to transform and present it in a meaningful way to give deep insights and provide advanced analytics for detailed analysis.
You are responsible for
• Timely delivery of high quality Power BI reports with a high grade of automation and a minimum of operational effort;
• Interacting with stakeholders and product owners to understand and translate requirements;
• Transform these requirements into solutions and implement these;
• Training the users on the usage of the reports;
• The data quality of the reports by proper development, validation and testing.
EIM I2M Industry, a high performing team that is located in the Netherlands and India. The team currently consists of more than 200 people.
• Worked in an agile (scrum) environment with globally distributed teams;
• Analytical bent of mind
• Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to capture business needs and translate into a solution
• Ability to manage interaction with business stakeholders and others within the organization
• Good experience and knowledge about data and development standards as well as source system data structures
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Extensive experience with Power BI (and Qlikview) (at least 6 years+) (experience in both BI tools is required for this role).
• Experience in Qliksense
• Proven experience creating and combining QVD’s and effectively creating Business rules and KPIs
• Proven experience in interfacing with different source systems
• Proven experience in data modelling
• Performance optimization
• Nonfunctional requirements like authorization and security principles security
Sign up for new opportunities